This blog is part of a series about the catalogue used by The Technical Library. Blogs will include information about who can access the catalogue and how to search it.
Navigate to The Technical Library’s website – www.techlibrary.co.za and click on the Library Catalogue Link on the Home Page. The screen will prompt you for your User ID and submit, and then for your password and submit. See a previous blog to find out how become a member of The Technical Library and obtain login details.
Once you have done a search and have results that you would like to select and save
- Click on green arrow on the right hand side of any record
- Basket appears on top of screen
- Work through the list until you have completed your selection
- Open basket
- Remove any unwanted records by clicking on the red arrow on the right hand side of the record
- Click on ‘View selection’
- Click on ‘Email citations’
- Send to yourself or to Luke (email@example.com)
- NB enter your email address so that Luke can identify who sent the request
- Click on basket toggle to empty basket
- Click on back arrow to return to hit list.
- To reopen basket click on any green arrow on the right hand side of any record.
This blog is written to promote the products and services of The Technical Library. Your comments and suggestions are most welcome.