This blog is part of a series about the catalogue used by The Technical Library. Blogs will include information about who can access the catalogue and how to search it.
Navigate to The Technical Library’s website – www.techlibrary.co.za and click on the Library Catalogue Link on the Home Page. The screen will prompt you for your User ID and submit, and then for your password and submit. See a previous blog to find out how become a member of The Technical Library and obtain login details.
How to save searches
- Click on Save search on top RHS
- Box will come up for you to name the search
- Saved in ‘Saved Searches’ under My Account tab
- To reopen next time, click on name of search. It will run the search again and pick up any new items added to the catalogue since you last ran the search.
- It does not keep any record of what was edited from the previous search.
This blog is written to promote the products and services of The Technical Library. Your comments and suggestions are most welcome.